- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17; John 1:18; John 15:26)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
(John 3:16; Matthew 1:23; John 2:11; Ephesians 1:7;Hebrews 9:22;1 Peter 1:19; Luke 24:34; Colossians 3:1; Ephesians. 1:19-20; John 14:3)
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:3; Titus 3:5-7)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Galatians 5:22-25)
- We believe in the Resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ, the rapture of believers, which are alive and remain, and the translation of the true church. This is the blessed hope set before all believers. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13)
- We believe in the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 4:3-4)
- We believe in the Great Commission; “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15)
Read Latest News Archive to see how we put our statement of faith into action.