From: Watson
Date: May 18, 2022 at 1:16:52 PM EDT
To: Bobby Burnette
Subject: Haitian Flag Day

Good Morning Again Sir Bobby,

Today I was in the street taking some clips and pictures about the Haitian’s Flag celebration for our achievement. I put some pictures. Haitian Flag Day is a Haitian holiday to celebrate the creation of the Flag of Haiti, and the revolution in Haiti that gave its people freedom from France. The day is celebrated each year on 18 May, which is the anniversary of the date of the flag’s adoption in 1803.

It’s a proud day for Haitians. Despite the insecurity in the country on this day, the gangs were silent, declared the gang leader ”400 Mawozo” in a post.

Blessings,
Watson Balmyr

Posted in Latest News