Financial Transparency and More
Transparency and openness about finances, as well as tracking the progress of our programs against the organization’s goals are important to our team at Love A Child. We are trusting that they are also important to you.
For each of our ministry programs, progress is tracked through different measurement methods, which may include:
- Yearly enrollment rates in our Love A Child Schools
- A secure electronic medical records system for patients cared for at the Jesus Healing Center and the Birthing Center
- Quarterly reporting assessments for the Jesus Healing Center
- Birth Certificates and registrations of birth at the Birthing Center
- Employment rate reporting at the Grand Miracle Marketplace
- Sustainability training session sign-ups and participation
In addition, we report on and share much of our progress through our Latest News updates, as well as through social media platforms, like Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Achieving Excellence in Accountability
Please find Love A Child’s financial accountability information below.
2021 Financial Statement
Click here to view our 2021 Financial Statement
2021 IRS 990 Form
Click here to view our 2021 IRS 990 form