Financial Transparency and More
Transparency and openness about finances, as well as tracking the progress of our programs against the organization’s goals are important to our team at Love A Child. We are trusting that they are also important to you.
For each of our ministry programs, progress is tracked through different measurement methods, which may include:
- Yearly enrollment rates in our 22 Love A Child Schools
- A secure electronic medical records system for patients cared for at the Jesus Healing Center and the Birthing Center
- Quarterly reporting assessments for the Jesus Healing Center
- Birth Certificates and registrations of birth at the Birthing Center
- Employment rate reporting at the Grand Miracle Marketplace
- Sustainability training session sign-ups and participation
Please find Love A Child’s financial accountability information below.
2019 Financial Statement
2019 IRS 990 Form