Latest News From Haiti
04-26-2017 - 6:25 AM
“Despise not the Small Things…” Sometimes, we are so fixed on the “big things” that we overlook the small things. Each day, God does “big things” and “small things” for us. We had a ministry friend who had “great talent.” He could sing and play the organ, and had a wonderful talent. He talked to us about what he would like to do in the future. We said, “With your talent, you could have a wonderful church. Why don’t you start small, and God will build it?” He said, “Well, if God gives me a large church of 10,000 people, I will do it.” He never got that church, and he never went far in his ministry because he never wanted to start with “small things.” He died before he could become a success in his ministry. “For who hath despised the day of small things?” Zechariah 4:10 — God can bless something “small,” just as He can “something big!” Blessings, Sherry
04-25-2017 - 1:41 PM
As of today, we have raised the money for 30 new houses at $4,200 each, for the cave people. By faith we will build 20 more! Joel Trimble’s people are working hard this very minute laying the block foundations and building the houses. In two weeks, Sherry and I will travel there to give you an update with a live Facebook video and show the folks on TV where their money has gone. We will also paint all the houses. Please pray about helping a family into a new house with a large or small amount. Love is something you do! Bobby
04-25-2017 - 11:25 AM
Latest News: What’s Happening Right Now?
- We are in the process of building a Love A Child Orphanage for Madame Adeline up in the mountains near Sapaterre, where they make mud cookies. Thank you, Dr. Pat and your friends for sponsoring this project.
- We are building a large Love A Child School for several hundred children deep in the mountains of Savaan Pit. Faith doesn’t know we don’t have the money! By faith!
- Starting in June, we will build the new Miracle Village Love A Child School. Thank you, Joyce Meyer Ministries — Hand of Hope for sponsoring the $120,000 for this project!
- We are expanding Gwo Maché Mirak… good things are happening. This is a sustainability project.
- We are expanding the Agricultural Training Center project and planting hundreds of trees!
- We are giving more nutritious meals each day, especially for the children.
Thank you partners for being a part of this. Love is something you do! Bobby and Sherry